Saturday, 10 August 2013

Lovehoney Booty Buddy Silicone Butt Plug

After having plentiful thoughts about the possibility of experimenting with anal play, I began to look at small butt plugs as a starting point. I came across this extremely cute butt plug as one of my options but was actually sent one as a surprise gift from someone a few months back, and have only just got round to writing a review for it. Shame on me, I know!

The Booty Buddy Silicone Butt Plug is sold by Lovehoney.co.uk, and is an ideal anal toy for any level of experience when it comes to anal play. However it's small size of only 2.75 inches in circumference makes it extremely ideal for first time anal play, especially if you don't like the idea of using a finger. It is suitable for use by both men and women, although it's curved shaft may appeal more towards men for prostate stimulation.

The plug arrives in a plain, transparent plastic blag concealed within a small cardboard box bearing an image of the plug, as well as the Lovehoney logo and some informative text. I'm really pleased that Lovehoney decided to only use a plastic bag to hold the plug in instead of an unnecessary plastic tray insert as it saves on wasted materials. The butt plug itself is made from a quality, body safe silicone which is latex and phthalates free, but like most silicone toys it likes to collect dust and lint. Not only does it feel soft to the touch, but it is also firm yet flexible which allows for a more comfortable and pleasurable experience. 


I find the shape of the Booty Buddy quite an unusual one really. The shaft is thicker at the top and gradually decreases in size. It has a smooth yet definite curved shaft which makes this plug an ideal choice for men wanting to explore prostate stimulation. The head has a small horizontal indented ridge present which I'm assuming is to further enhance prostate stimulation, but I'm not completely certain. This is also a great plug for women as the head adds light but pleasurable pressure to the back wall of the vagina. I find that a lot of plugs have a flat circular base, however the Booty Buddy has a long and thin base which, apart from ensuring the plug doesn't get sucked up by your muscles, fits comfortably between your bum cheeks making it more suitable to wear for longer periods of time.

Even though this is a really small butt plug, prior to anal play the use of an anal douche, although not a necessity, is recommended to make sure you're all clean. You must use a water-based lubricant with this toy for two reasons. 1) The rectum does not produce any natural lubrication so you absolutely must use a lubricant with this even though it's small. 2) Only water-based lubes should be used with a silicone toy as oil and silicone lubricants will damage the surface of the toy.


My Experience:


Obviously after thinking about trying anal play and then receiving the Booty Buddy as a gift I was extremely excited to give it a test run. First things first, always wash a new toy prior to using it! This plug can be cleaned with soapy water, sex toy cleaner, or even boiling it, and remember to give it a good wash after use to.
 
After applying a decent amount of water-based lubricant to both myself and the plug I made sure I was relaxed before beginning to insert it. I didn't really know what to expect the first time using the Booty Buddy, but even though it's small I thought it would at least take a tiny bit of effort to insert..I definitely didn't expect for it to just slip right in.

I spent quite a while just walking and sitting with the plug inside me so that I could allow my body to become used to having an object up my bum. I definitely enjoyed having it inside me as even with small movements the head on the end of the curved shaft kept gently poking into the back wall of my vagina reminding me of its pleasurable presence.

Once fully comfortable and more relaxed about having the plug in me I decided it was time to simultaneously have some vaginal penetration as well. It was here that I encountered a problem. The long base, although great for adding extra sensation to a males perineum, sat just over the entrance to my vagina thus making penetration slightly more difficult as it kept on getting in the way. The sensations of the plug though were still pleasurable.

Despite this slight problem I'm still really happy with this plug and I now mostly enjoy using it whilst I'm simply having a shower as it's so quick to pop in and easy to clean. I would definitely recommend it to both sexes that are especially new to any type of anal play, as well as to men who have experience in all levels of anal play as it is a perfect shape for stimulating the prostate.


Measurements:


  • Length: 4.5 inches
  • Insertable Length: 4 inches
  • Circumference: 2.75 inches
  • Base Diameter: 3.5 inches
  • Base Type: Flared / Strip


Where to Buy:


The Booty Buddy Silicone Butt Plug is available to buy in two colours, black or purple, and can be bought from Lovehoney.co.uk for £9.99


*All prices are correct at the time of posting and are subject to change.


Live a Sexier Live
 

No comments:

Post a Comment