Sunday 24 February 2013

Lovehoney Powerful Mini G-Spot Vibrator

The Lovehoney Powerful Mini G-Spot Vibrator from Lovehoney.co.uk comes in a really cute pink colour and bears the adorable little Lovehoney heart logo on the side. The vibrator is made from hard plastic which is smooth to the touch and is also latex and phthalates free. Due to its smaller size, it is an ideal toy for beginners. I forgot to take a photo of the packaging but it comes in a small foil bag which is really discreet and is easy to discard.

The name of the vibrator really does say it all. This is a single speed vibrator and the vibrations are that powerful that they travel right to the very tip of the toy allowing for great G-spot massage. The curved tip has a double use, not only is it shaped perfectly for G-spot stimulation, it
can also be used on your clitoris.

Powered by 1 x AA battery, the vibrator is operated by a built in twist base right in the middle of the toy. To insert the battery simply twist the base so that the arrow points to 'OPEN', insert the battery, replace the base and twist with the arrow pointing to where it says 'OFF'. To switch the toy on, twist so the arrow points to 'ON' and then 'OFF' to turn it off - it really is that easy to operate. This toy doesn't come with batteries so be sure to pick some up separately. I should also point out that this toy is not waterproof and is therefore unsuitable for aquatic play.


My Experience:



I cannot deny that this toy is powerful, because it really is! However, I unfortunately didn't really get on with it all that well, but I would put this down to personal preference and some design faults. 

Once lubed up and ready for use I immediately found the first flaw with this toy. The smooth plastic material the vibrator is made of combined with lubricant makes for a very slippery toy, and the handle simply wasn't long enough so that I could keep hold of it properly without it slipping out of my fingers. This probably wouldn't be so much of a problem if you weren't using a lubricant though.

The main problems for me were due to the twist base that the vibrator is operated by. As the twist base is placed right in the middle of the vibrator, the toy has to be turned on before inserting it and this is something that, after using this toy, I have found I don't like at all. I much prefer to insert toys first and then turn the vibrations on. Another problem with the twist base is that I found it to be very temperamental, if the arrow moved only slightly - and I mean slightly - to the left from where it says 'ON' the toy would turn itself off. After use, the vibrator was also a little difficult to clean, but not too difficult. This was because of the placement of the twist base in the middle of the toy (which is also where you insert the battery) added to the fact that the toy is not waterproof, which didn't make for quick and easy cleaning with liquids. When cleaning just remember to remove the battery like I did, but it still didn't stop me from being paranoid about water leaking through. The vibrator is also a little noisy so if you're in shared accommodation or living with family and want a quiet vibrator then this toy probably isn't for you.

Problems aside, this really is one powerful little vibrator. The curved tip nestled perfectly on my G-spot and the sensations were amazing to say the least, they had my legs shaking in no time at all. Having it's other use as a bullet on the clitoris makes this toy even better as well. Even though I have some problems with this toy, they are more personal issues with it than anything. The vibrator does still get used, just not as much as my other toys unfortunately.



Measurements:


Length: 5 inches
Insertable Length: 2.5 inches
Circumference: 3.25 inches


Where to Buy:


The Lovehoney Powerful Mini G-Spot Vibrator is available to buy exclusively at Lovehoney.co.uk for only £4.99.

*All prices are correct at the time of posting and are subject to change.


No comments:

Post a Comment