Sunday 15 September 2013

Tracey Cox Supersex Advanced Anal Butt Plug Kit

Having previously used only a tiny butt plug and wanting to further explore anal play with something bigger, I couldn't resist purchasing the Tracey Cox Supersex Advanced Anal Butt Plug Kit whilst it was on offer over at Lovehoney

The advanced anal kit from the Tracey Cox range is a fantastic product for those who are wanting to take a step further up the anal play ladder. I'd even say that the smaller plug in this set would even be suitable for beginner's to use. These butt plugs are great to use during solo and/or couples play, and for both males and females; it's a great way to enhance sex, masturbation, foreplay, and even to train the anus prior to penile penetration.

The butt plugs arrive presented beautifully in the classic Tracey Cox 'supersex range' style packaging bearing the black, white and pink colours, as well as a tasty image of a couple on the front. Also included is a handy guide to anal and G-spot play (why g-spot play with an anal kit though I don't know?). Again keeping in with the colour scheme, both butt plugs are a pale pink colour - boys, don't let this put you off as it's a nice subtle shade of pink...and real men wear pink anyway! The plugs are made of a soft touch, high quality, body safe silicone which is both latex and phthalate free. The silicone is firm, yet not completely rigid and so gives a little which is more comfortable for the body. The down-side of being made of silicone is that, like with pretty much all silicone toys, they are a magnet for collecting dust and lint, so cleaning prior to using should always be done.

 
Each butt plug is shaped exactly the same, with tapered tips and a gradual body which increases in circumference until about halfway down the shaft where it then gradually decreases in circumference until reaching a flared base at the end of the shaft. The smaller plug measures 4 inches in circumference at it's widest point an the larger plug measures 4.5 inches. The specific shape, material and firmness of the plugs ensure that they sit comfortably inside you for however long you desire to keep them in for. What's even better is that, as you can see from the above image, each plug has a special compartment in the base to allow you to insert a bullet vibrator [not included in this set] for some additional pleasure. I have used the Tracey Cox Supersex Bullet Vibrator, but any bullet vibe with around the same measurements will do fine.

Prior to getting started with your butt plugs you may wish to use an anal douche just to make sure that you're perfectly clean down there. You may also wish to have an orgasm before inserting to help relax you a little more too. And before inserting either of the butt plugs, you need to make sure that a generous amount of water-based lubricant is applied to both the butt plug as well as your anus. Why? Because the rectum doesn't produce any natural lubrication and so you need to ensure it is well lubricated to avoid any pain and /or risk of damaging the delicate tissue. Always make sure that a water-based lubricant is used with silicone toys as using a silicone lubricant will risk degrading the surface of the toy.


My Experience:


Upon first inspection of the butt plugs, I'll admit, I was a little intimidated by their size as I'm still fairly new to anal play and have only used one butt plug before which measured a tiny 2.75 inches in circumference (Lovehoney Booty Buddy). I did think that I would struggle to insert the medium plug, never mind the larger one, but much to my surprise I found them both really easy to use.

After applying a generous amount of water-based lube to myself and the medium butt plug, inserting was an absolute doddle, it simply just slipped right in without any pain or discomfort. Simply walking around the house whilst using the medium plug succeeded in adding a little extra pleasure as I was faintly aware of its presence. When it came to getting down and 'playing', I used a variety of other toys to aid with my orgasms. Simultaneously I used vaginal and clitoral vibrators as well as the addition of the Tracey Cox Supersex Bullet Vibe slipped into the base of the plug to reach orgasm, which I found more intense than simply using a clitoral vibrator, or a clitoral vibrator with internal stimulation and without the use of a butt plug. Having left it in for around 15-20 minutes I decided it was time to step up a level.

As with the medium plug, I too found the large butt plug extremely easy to insert after lubrication and without feeling any pain or discomfort. Again I used the same variety of toys as I had done previously with the medium plug. I found that I much preferred the fuller feeling of the larger plug as I was more aware of its presence and its slight movements. And my orgasms were noticably more intense than before when using the medium plug. The larger plug is definitely my favourite of the two, but that doesn't mean I'll be discarding the medium plug anytime soon as I'll be needing it to warm up to its slightly larger sibling.

As both of the butt plugs don't contain any electrical parts and are made of skin safe silicone only, they are safe to be used in the bath or shower. This also makes for extremely easy cleaning. You can clean them a variety of ways including warm soapy water, a sex toy cleaner, boiling, or even popping them in the top of your dishwasher...yes, really! Also, when storing the plugs, make sure they are stored seperately as you should never store silicone toys together where they can touch each other.

I did encounter a couple of issues with the plugs, however. I found that when I applied a little too much lube to them they had a tendancy to slip out slightly due to their gradual change in circumference - I think the next plug I'll try will instead have a bulbous head and a thin neck to see if this makes a difference. I also found that the flared bases could get in the way when trying to penetrate my vagina, but that could just be my anatomy and this may not happen to other girls. For the price you pay I would have also liked a couple of storage pouches included too. Despite these issues though, overall I'm incredibly impressed with these butt plugs and am glad I purchased them.

Just remember that everyone is different and some may find this set, especially the larger plug too big for them and may not be able to insert this plug with ease. It is often recommended that the anus be trained gradully so that larger toys can be inserted more easily and without pain or discomfort, and even though I haven't needed to do this it doesn't mean other's will be the same. It really does depend on your body.


Measurements:


Medium Butt Plug
  • Length: 4.75 inches
  • Insertable Length: 4.5 inches
  • Circumference: 4 inches
  • Base: Flared
 Large Butt Plug
  • Length: 5.75 inches
  • Insertable Length: 5.5 inches
  • Circumference: 4.5 inches
  • Base: Flared

Where To Buy:


The Tracey Cox Supersex Advanced Anal Butt Plug Kit is available only in pink, which you can buy over at Lovehoney.co.uk for £17.99.

*All prices are correct at the time of posting and are subject to change.


Tracey Cox
Live a Sexier Live
Aneros Toys

No comments:

Post a Comment